The kit includes:
- MKR IoT Carrier?designed for this kit, including:
– Round OLED Display
– Five capacitive touch buttons
– On-board sensors (temperature, humidity, pressure and light)
– Two 24 V relays
– SD card holder
– Plug and play connectors for different sensors
– RGBC, Gesture and Proximity
– 18650 Li-Ion rechargeable battery holder (battery not included)
– Five RGB LEDs
- Arduino MKR WiFi 1010
- Plastic encasing
- Micro USB cable
- Moisture sensor
- PIR sensor
- Plug-and-play cables for all the sensors
Access to an online platform including all the instructions, information, and activities you need to assemble and add connectivity to your device:
- 8 ready to go out of the box connected projects
- 2 ?getting to know? guides to help understand the Internet of Things
The Arduino Create Maker Plan included in the kit offers unlimited compilation time and extended access to all the features of the Arduino IoT Cloud allowing the users to save more sketches, increase the number of properties, and get support for third-party boards and LoRa devices.
The Opl? IoT Kit includes a special code that allows you to claim 12 months of the Create Maker Plan for free. To redeem the code, simply go to the Create Plans, select the Maker Plan and then add the code in the dedicated box at checkout. You will be asked to add your billing info and bank/credit card details – using the code you won?t be charged*.
*After the 12 months of free access expires, your subscription renews automatically at a charge of US$5.99 per month (plus local applicable sales taxes) until cancelled. If you do not wish to continue the Create Maker Plan subscription, you can cancel the renewal at any time.
Be the first to review “ORIGINAL ARDUINO MICRO”