Adding wired or wireless remote control to Arduino main boards become easy with Cytron Arduino PS2 Shield together with Arduino Library provided. Cytron PS2 Shield (SHIELD-PS2) is an Arduino compatible shield which is compatible with?Arduino UNO,?Arduino Duemilanove,?Arduino Mega,?Arduino Leonardo?and possibly another pin compatible mainboards.
Cytron?PS2?Shield offers a compact yet reliable?PS2 Controller?Converter for the user. Cytron PS2 Shield is powered by?Arduino?main board. with Cytron PS2 Shield Reading Joy-stick and button?s state of the PS2 controller will be as easy as reading UART data. It offers a standard connector for SONY PS2 controller plug-in, either?wired?or?wireless.
Shield-PS2?has stackable side headers which allow for more?Arduino shields?to be stacked on top of it. Besides, the user has the option to use either hardware or software UART with Arduino?s main board of communication to get the?PS2 controller?status.
Shield-PS2 reset is connected to?Arduino?s analog pin 1 (A1). The user can pull down this analog pin to reset the shield.
If you are interested in buying the PS2 Controller Remote,?then click on the name below
- 5V powered low current consumption.
- Simple to use UART protocol
- Vibrator motor on PS2 is controllable.
- Wired and Wireless PS2 controller is supported.
- PS2 Controller will automatically operate in analog mode.
- A status LED
- Jumper selector to select different UART Baud Rate (9600, 57600, 115200).
- Jumper selectors to select different digital pin as UART TX and RX pin.
Package Includes :
1 x?Cytron Arduino PS2 Shield