Arduino PS2 Shield
- 5V powered low current consumption.
- Simple to use UART protocol
- Vibrator motor on PS2 is controllable.
- Wired and Wireless PS2 controller is supported.
- PS2 Controller will automatically operate in analog mode.
- A status LED
- Jumper selector to select different UART Baud Rate (9600, 57600, 115200).
- Jumper selectors to select different digital pin as UART TX and RX pin.
Raspberry Pi 4 Model-B with 8 GB RAM
- Broadcom BCM2711, quad-core Cortex-A72 (ARM v8) 64-bit SoC @ 1.5GHz
- 8GB LPDDR4 SDRAM
- 2.4GHz and 5.0GHz IEEE 802.11b/g/n/ac wireless LAN, Bluetooth 5.0, BLE
- True Gigabit Ethernet
- 2x USB 3.0 ports, 2x USB 2.0 Ports
- Fully backwards compatible 40-pin GPIO header
- 2x Micro HDMI ports supporting up to 4K 60Hz video resolution
- 2-lane MIPI DSI/CSI ports for camera and display
- 4-pole stereo audio and composite video port
- MicroSD card slot for loading operating system and data storag
- Requires 5.1V, 3A power via USB-C or GPIO
- PoE (Power over Ethernet) enabled (requires PoE HAT)
POWER SUPPLY, RASPBERRY PI
Raspberry Pi 4 Model-B with 8 GB RAM Power Supply
The official Raspberry Pi USB-C Power Supply is designed to power Raspberry Pi 4 Model B and Raspberry Pi 400 computers.
- 5.1V / 3.0A DC output
- 96-264Vac operating input range
- Short circuit, overcurrent and over temperature protection
- 1.5m 18 AWG captive cable with USB-C output connector
- Available in four different models to suit different international power sockets
- Available in either white
- Operating ambient temperature 0–40°C
? True Differential Input Stage
? Single Supply Operation: 3.0 V to 32 V
? Low Input Bias Currents: 100 nA Maximum (LM324A)
? Four Amplifiers Per Package
? Internally Compensated
? Common Mode Range Extends to Negative Supply
? Industry Standard Pinouts
? ESD Clamps on the Inputs Increase Ruggedness without Affecting
? NCV Prefix for Automotive and Other Applications Requiring
Unique Site and Control Change Requirements; AEC?Q100
Qualified and PPAP Capable
? These Devices are Pb?Free, Halogen Free/BFR Free and are RoHS
ORIGINAL ARDUINO OPL? IOT KIT
The kit includes:
– Round OLED Display
– Five capacitive touch buttons
– On-board sensors (temperature, humidity, pressure and light)
– Two 24 V relays
– SD card holder
– Plug and play connectors for different sensors
– RGBC, Gesture and Proximity
– 18650 Li-Ion rechargeable battery holder (battery not included)
– Five RGB LEDs
Access to an online platform including all the instructions, information, and activities you need to assemble and add connectivity to your device:
The Arduino Create Maker Plan included in the kit offers unlimited compilation time and extended access to all the features of the Arduino IoT Cloud allowing the users to save more sketches, increase the number of properties, and get support for third-party boards and LoRa devices.
The Opl? IoT Kit includes a special code that allows you to claim 12 months of the Create Maker Plan for free. To redeem the code, simply go to the Create Plans, select the Maker Plan and then add the code in the dedicated box at checkout. You will be asked to add your billing info and bank/credit card details – using the code you won?t be charged*.
*After the 12 months of free access expires, your subscription renews automatically at a charge of US$5.99 per month (plus local applicable sales taxes) until cancelled. If you do not wish to continue the Create Maker Plan subscription, you can cancel the renewal at any time.
A759EA106M1JAAE060 Capacitors 63V 10uF 20%
A759EA106M1JAAE060 Capacitors 63V 10uF 20% Aluminum Organic Polymer Capacitors 63V 10uF 20% 125C LS= 2.5mm ESR=60mOhm Typical applications include long life LED drivers,professional power amplifiers, industrial power supplies,DC/DC converters, voltage regulators, and decoupling.
Arduino PS2 Shield
Nano R3 With Out USB Cable Compatible with Arduino
ORIGINAL ARDUINO MOTOR SHIELD REV3
The?Arduino Motor Shield?is based on the L298 (datasheet), which is a dual full-bridge driver designed to drive inductive loads such as relays, solenoids, DC and stepping motors. It lets you drive two DC motors with your Arduino board, controlling the speed and direction of each one independently. You can also measure the motor current absorption of each motor, among other features. The shield is?TinkerKit?compatible, which means you can quickly create projects by plugging?TinkerKit?modules to the board.
ORIGINAL ARDUINO MEGA 2560 REV3
The?Arduino Mega 2560?is a microcontroller board based on the?ATmega2560. It has 54 digital input/output pins (of which 15 can be used as PWM outputs), 16 analog inputs, 4 UARTs (hardware serial ports), a 16 MHz crystal oscillator, a USB connection, a power jack, an ICSP header, and a reset button. It contains everything needed to support the microcontroller; simply connect it to a computer with a USB cable or power it with a AC-to-DC adapter or battery to get started. The Mega 2560 board is compatible with most shields designed for the Uno and the former boards Duemilanove or Diecimila.
The Mega 2560 is an update to the?Arduino Mega, which it replaces.
If you are looking at upgrading from previous Arduino designs, or if you are just interested in boards with similar functionality, at Arduino you can find: